Friday, May 3, 2013

LOVE YOU

Happy Friday sweeties! I decided to give Moxie Fab World’s Tuesday Trigger a try this week. The inspiration photo (below) is just so pretty and delicate. The pretty little flowers on the petit fours inspired me to do pink dogwood flowers.

I colored the flowers with Prismacolor pencils and cut out using the coordinating die. The sentiment is stamped twice, once on the white and again on the pink and white strip. I popped up the strip and the flowers and mounted on a pink card base.

Here is a close up of the flowers. I added a little Stickles in the flower centers.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card.

CHALLENGE LINKS   

This weeks Tuesday Trigger

 

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...