Friday, May 3, 2013

LOVE YOU

Happy Friday sweeties! I decided to give Moxie Fab World’s Tuesday Trigger a try this week. The inspiration photo (below) is just so pretty and delicate. The pretty little flowers on the petit fours inspired me to do pink dogwood flowers.

I colored the flowers with Prismacolor pencils and cut out using the coordinating die. The sentiment is stamped twice, once on the white and again on the pink and white strip. I popped up the strip and the flowers and mounted on a pink card base.

Here is a close up of the flowers. I added a little Stickles in the flower centers.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card.

CHALLENGE LINKS   

This weeks Tuesday Trigger

 

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb_thumb

4 comments:

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!!
I need to remember to stamp my sentiments like this! I've tried to do it over both... doesn't work!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Chic paper and lines....gorgeous! CAS...stunning!

Diana said...

Love your flowers! Beautiful job.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ellen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...