Sunday, May 12, 2013

SAD NEWS

Hi my sweet friends. I’m just taking a moment to let everyone know why I am not around visiting your blogs and leaving comments.
My dear Dad passed away Monday morning. He had been suffering for over 9 years with Alzheimer’s Disease and peacefully passed into Heaven Monday. I miss him terribly, but I know he is so much happier and healthier now.
Fear&Dad
This is Dad and me on a visit to Nashville, TN.
I promise I will be visiting all of you again soon. I just need some time to work through this. I have cards that I had already made that are scheduled to post so you will see cards posting.
Thank you all for being my friends.
Ellen

14 comments:

Katy said...

Hey Ellen, I am so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. *Hugs*

PastMastery said...

Thoughts are with you Ellen
Sue Stephen and Delphi Dog. X

sandie said...

Ellen, my thoughts and prayers are with you, take care of yourself xx

Debbie said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your dad, Ellen!! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!!

Glittered Paws said...

So sorry to hear of your loss, just remember to hang on to those happy memories - thoughts and prayers are with you.

Donna said...

Ellen, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family. Your Dad is finally at rest with the Lord. Hugs to you!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. I've never been good at picking the right words to help, but I have to tell you how very sorry I am and understand the emptiness and hurt I know you are feeling. Time is the best healer and wonderful, happy memories were my strength during this kind of sad time. I'm glad you had the time that you did with him and now his special soul will be watching over you.

Donna Nuce said...

Prayers for you and your family! (Hugs)

Pia S said...

Sorry to hear about your dad. It's always hard to lose someone close, the only comfort must be that he passed away peacefully.

Unknown said...

thinking of u x

Yvonne Garner said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you Ellen.

Debi said...

Ellen, I just finished the bday hop and came back to scroll down through your blog. I am so sorry about your Dad. I don't even know you but I'm sitting here in tears. I lost my Dad 3 years ago and still miss him terribly. I wish you strength and peace. DebiB

Kimbo said...

Sending love and hugs x

Pat (mspfd) said...

My heartfelt sympathy, Ellen. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...