Thursday, May 9, 2013

SENDING YOU LOVE

Hi friends. I could not sleep so I am taking a few minutes to pop in and share a card I made last weekend and just have not had time, nor energy to post. Dad’s ashes are supposed to arrive at my house today, so I don’t really know how I feel this morning. Maybe that is why I am up early.

I am entering this card in the Less is More color challenge and chose yellow-green and violet-red off of their color wheel. The die is from Memory Box.

Thanks for stopping by.

CHALLENGE LINKS   

Less is More Week 118 Color

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

5 comments:

Pia S said...

It's a beautiful card, Ellen, with an elegant design and great choice of colors!

sandie said...

this is stunning Ellen, the colours are perfect and love how CAS it is. Thinking of you x

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous Ellen!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm thinking of you. I know it is an overwhelming time. Hope you will be able to reflect on some happy moments with friends and love ones when he arrives. I've always wondered about this die. You did a beautiful job with it and I was finally about to see the die used.

Bedroom storage said...

its stunning..i hope you made this type of cards again..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...