Friday, May 10, 2013

YOU ADD COLOR TO MY LIFE

Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Sister Act Card Challenge with a theme of Anything Goes!

These adorable painting ants have been very busy! I popped up the green paintbrush, and three of the paint cans to add dimension to the card. The image is pre-colored so that was a time saver! The DP, image and sentiment are all from Doodle Pantry’s Easter Egg Ants digital stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card.

CHALLENGE LINK

Sister Act Card Challenge – Anything Goes

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My...I missed this beautiful card....so glad I came by to revisit you blog. It's my favorite Easter image. Yours is wonderful!

Donna said...

This is perfect Ellen. What a great way to use this image without it being Easter themed! Love the variety of colors!

Pia S said...

This is such a sweet and cheerful card, and the image and sentiment couldn't be a better match! I like the layout of this card as well. Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...