Saturday, May 25, 2013

YOU MAKE MY WORLD HAPPY

Hi sweet friends! Welcome to some End of the Week Encouragement for challenge #21 at Inkspirational. We are seeing some beautiful creations, so jump right in and get yours linked up! You have until Tuesday at 6pm CST to show us your creativity!

This week we have a SKETCH challenge for you and here is my DT card.

The instant I saw the sketch (below) I knew exactly what I was going to do. I recently purchased the Grateful Lattice die from Spellbinders.  Once the lattice is cut, these little pieces are left over. I love the shape and was looking for a card to use them on. This was the ONE! I added a square score around the focal point, flowers from and a sentiment from Inspired by stamping. I used three colors of ink on the stamp to match the colors in the paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please be sure to click the link below to go right to the challenge at Inkspirational! There is still time to play!!!!!!

CHALLENGE LINK

SPONSOR

Tammy from Creatively Me is our sponsor this month. She has generously offered the following items to our monthly winner AND, she will be our Guest Designer this month! So happy to have her joining us!

Now don’t forget to check out the other cards made by our super talented Design Team!

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

5 comments:

sandie said...

Love how you stamped the sentiment and such productive use of stash x

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the beautiful colors and the sweet roses, Ellen! The sentiment is so awesome, too! HUGS to you and hope you have a great Memorial Day! :)

Marina said...

I love how you used your die-cutting 'waste' , and I love the colours. Marina

Ruth M said...

Beautiful card Ellen, I love how you used the left over die cut shapes and made the sentiment multi coloured! The flowers are such a pretty addition too!
Hope you're doing OK, {{{{hugs}}}} to you. Ruth x

Pia S said...

This is such a classy design. Love the rainbow effect of the sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...