Monday, June 10, 2013

ADDICTED TO CAS

Hi all my sweet friends. Thank you so much for your kindness and prayers. Dad’s Memorial is now over and I am trying to get back into my normal routine. I think it might take a few days, but I am happy to be back in my craft room today. I have a card to share that I made for the Addicted to CAS challenge. The code word is Circles.

(Paper: MME Lost and Found; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I made this little card using my Cameo Silhouette. The SVG is the actual card. This is the first time I have tried making the card on the Silhouette and I like how it turned out. I look forward to a lot of playtime in the future!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will check in with me again real soon!

CHALLENGE LINK

HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...