Monday, June 10, 2013

ADDICTED TO CAS

Hi all my sweet friends. Thank you so much for your kindness and prayers. Dad’s Memorial is now over and I am trying to get back into my normal routine. I think it might take a few days, but I am happy to be back in my craft room today. I have a card to share that I made for the Addicted to CAS challenge. The code word is Circles.

(Paper: MME Lost and Found; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I made this little card using my Cameo Silhouette. The SVG is the actual card. This is the first time I have tried making the card on the Silhouette and I like how it turned out. I look forward to a lot of playtime in the future!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will check in with me again real soon!

CHALLENGE LINK

HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful Ellen, I love the open petal flower!
hugs
Glenda

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's beautiful and I want to CASE it. I have a long list for casing, but I'll try to put this one on my short list. It's really CAS and striking all at the same time. Ellen, I'm so sorry the lost of your Dad. Somehow I missed the post. I'm thinking of you; I've been there.

Florence said...

Great card Ellen. Love the soft colours and your design.
Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge.
Florence x

Unknown said...

nice cards the designs and the soft colors..
JOB SEARCH

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...