Wednesday, June 12, 2013

THANK YOU

Hi sweeties! Wow, summer has arrived with a vengeance! I do love these hot lazy days because they force me to stay INSIDE LOL. I have a Thank You card to share today.

(A2; Stamp: Inkadinkado; Embossing Folder: The Paper Studio; Dies: Spellbinders, Sizzix; Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

This is from the Cards in Envy #5 sketch challenge. I used the emboss resist technique to create the circle and frame. Once cut with the SB, I added more ink to the circle.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

CHALLENGE LINK

HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

10 comments:

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Fabulous card, love all the details. Thanks for playing at Cards in Envy!!!

Cissy Murphy said...

Your card has such great texture and interest without being too bumpy and thick. I love that emboss resist circle!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love the embossed background and the fabulous butterfly focal piece!
hugs
Glenda

Katie said...

Love the details on this card, really beautiful - thanks for sharing with Cards In Envy

Sandy Trefger said...

Awesome card! I love the emboss resist butterfly circle! Looks fabulous with our sketch! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy!

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Gosh, I love that yellow embossed background! Really makes the butterfly circle pop. Great job on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

LisaM said...

Love all the texture on your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!

wendipooh13 said...

such a pretty card LOVE the embossed background!!! sooo glad you played along with Cards in Envy!!!!

Sandy Trefger said...

Congratulations Ellen! Your card has been chosen by our designers as one of the IN THE MAILBOX cards for our Sketch #5 challenge! Please send an email to cardenvydt@gmail.com with In the Mailbox Winner as your subject line and I will send you your winner's badge to display on your own blog!

Pia S said...

I've been absent for a while as I've been on holiday, and I'm trying to do a bit of catching up and this card really caught my eye. I love what you've created using the emboss resist technique - soft, delicate and very elegant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...