Saturday, June 1, 2013

DOODLE PANTRY RELEASE DAY!

Happy, happy June 1st and that means it is Release Day at Doodle Pantry! Don’t you just LOVE it? I know I do. I always look forward to seeing what Laurie comes up with.

You all know I make lots of cards for deployed soldiers and this month, Laurie made me so happy with two sets that are perfect for what I do! I highlighted one set on Memorial Day. You can see those cards here. Today, I am using FREEDOM EAGLE and boy do I LOVE it!

(Doodle Pantry Digi: Freedom Eagle image, banner/sentiment, DSP; Doodle Pantry Digi: School Bus “Thanks”)

(Doodle Pantry Digi: Freedom Eagle – sentiment, image, DSP; red polka dot fabric tape {Inspired by Stamping}, Tim Holtz embossing folder; MS border punch)

Don’t you just love that eagle? I used the pre-colored image for both cards. For those of you who make cards for Operation Write Home think ANYHERO cards!!! Quick and easy!

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun this month! Between June 1 – 24, just for joining us for DPDC35 you will get Quirky Stork FREE (preview picture below)!  Also, June 1 –24 you will get this adorable Vintage Cooking set FREE with your purchase from the Doodle Pantry store! 

FREE WITH PURCHASE June 1 - 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC35

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry June Release. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our DT and see all of the new stamp sets from Laurie.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

9 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Brilliant designs using this fabulous set. Outstanding work, Ellen!

Debbie said...

These are both beautiful!! I love the CAS look of the first one! The embossed BG really sets off the image in the second one!!

Donna said...

Absolutely great cards! You are right, this set will make awesome any hero cards! Love both layouts!

Linda Anderson said...

Two fabulous cards Ellen!! I love patriotic themed cards and these two are winners in my book!

Linda

Glenda Atkins said...

Two very wonderful and patriotic cards Ellen, very well done!
hugs
glenda

Elizabeth Hart said...

These are just so stunning and love the layouts - very patriotic for sure!!

Glittered Paws said...

WOW Amazing cards - love them both - great job.

Unknown said...

You did an excellent job on both of these cards!

Dawn Frost said...

Great job on both cards Ellen but I think my favourite is the top one. CAS and striking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...