Saturday, June 1, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi sweet friends! Welcome to some End of the Week Encouragement for challenge #22 at Inkspirational. We are seeing some beautiful creations, so jump right in and get yours linked up! You have until Tuesday at 6pm CST to show us your creativity!
Since this is the fifth week in May, it is an Anything Goes challenge! Here is my DT card.

This birthday card is for a friend who loves purple and bats! She also loves dressing up, so this stamp that I found at Michaels was perfect. I colored her with Copics and Sakura gel pens.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please be sure to click the link below to go right to the challenge at Inkspirational! There is still time to play!!!!!!
CHALLENGE LINK
SPONSOR
Tammy from Creatively Me is our sponsor this month. She has generously offered the following items to our monthly winner AND, she will be our Guest Designer this month! So happy to have her joining us!
Now don’t forget to check out the other cards made by our super talented Design Team!
Supplies
 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb






6 comments:

Marina said...

How lovely that you've made such a perfectly tailored card to match your friend's personality. Lovely colours too. Marina

sandie said...

Ellen this is fabulous. I adore the image and what a great colour purple. I love the ribbon, your friend is going to be so excited to see this!

Mynn xx said...

Wow, it doesn't get more personalized than this! LOVE the fun image--great find! Fabulous coloring and I adore that bow! HUGS, Ellen! :)

Pia S said...

It sounds like you've made the perfect card for your friend! I do like the look of it, it's a fabulous Steampunk image, and a great layout too!

Kylie said...

Hi Ellen, I LOVE this card. Your colouring is amazing!!! xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card and love the purples.I am in love with your bow. I don't think I know anybody who has any love of bats. They look wonderful on this card as does everything else so I am sure your friend will love it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...