Tuesday, June 4, 2013

JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU WITH LOVE

Hello sweet friends! Can you believe it is the first Tuesday in June? Where is the year going? Well at least the good news the first Tuesday means: TECHNIQUE TIME TUESDAY!  YES! A video tutorial of an awesome technique from the very special Mynnette!

This month’s technique is the Chalkboard Technique. I believe this is my new favorite!

My black background doesn’t look so black in the photo, but in person, this card rocks (LOL at least to me). To see how to make a card using this technique, go see Mynnette’s video at Technique Time Tuesday. Then make sure to link up your creation so we can all see it!

CHALLENGE LINK

TTT MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Chalkboard Technique

Technique Tuesday button

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Now check out the other cards made by our terrific Design Team!

Supplies

  

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

8 comments:

sandie said...

This is great Ellen. I actually am not a fan of the chalk board look so like how your background is not so black. And love the use of the strong blue against this x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Cool cool card. I'll go check out the technique. I did a card a while back giving the impression it was a chalkboard used on the side walk of a cafe. I had a lot of fun with it. Mine was cute, but yours is gorgeous!

Paula S. said...

The chalkboard technique is so dazzling to me. I really like how you incorporated the botanical elements with the text on yours. Great work!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful technique Ellen and love the words, lovely background too!
hugs
Glenda

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the chalkboard look! Beautiful BG paper and ribbon!

Mynn xx said...

I think we all went for the pop of red, lol! LOVE the way you did the border with the floral images! This is absolutely stunning! :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card Ellen. I love the die you used for your chalkboard :)

Ginger said...

Very beautiful job on the faux chalkboard! I love the saying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...