Thursday, June 13, 2013

UNITED WE STAND

Happy Thursday everyone! Are you looking forward to the weekend? I am excited about Father’s Day. I always pamper my hubby and let him do absolutely nothing on Father’s Day.

I have a patriotic card to share that was made using the Mojo Monday sketch 297.

(A2; Stamps/paper: digital from Doodle Pantry - Let freedom ring and USA Freedom; Embossing folder: Cuttlebug; Border: Silhouette)

I love the combination of the two digital sets to make this card. Let freedom ring has the flag and sentiment, while USA Freedom is where I got the paper. Added some shiny red that I embossed with stars and some stitching.

Thank you for visiting my blog today. Please let me know what you think  of the card!!

CHALLENGE LINK

HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...