Wednesday, June 12, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi all my crafty friends. Just a quick post to show you my latest birthday card I made for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge.

(A2; Ink: Adirondack Alcohol Inks; Silhouette .svg banners and sentiment; Border punch: Martha Stewart)

I have been wanting to try this splatter technique for such a long time and finally thought it would work for a birthday card.

I hope you enjoyed stopping by! Thanks!
CHALLENGE LINK
HUGS!!!!
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

I love the spattered background, fab technique and your card is wonderful!
hugs
Glenda

Pamela said...

I love these fun shaped banners and the splatters! I'm still learning how to control the splatters :P Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Alice said...

so fun and festive! love your funky banners/flags! thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Unknown said...

i love these tecnology cards..
Miami jeep

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...