Sunday, July 7, 2013

BIRD OF PARADISE

Hi my dear friends! I hope you had a wonderful Independence Day! I always love an excuse to celebrate the birth of our Country.

Just popping in to give you some exciting news from Doodle Pantry. Laurie has just released color editions of some of the older sets, and she introduced a new digital paper pack! Here is a card I made with the color version of Bird of Paradise.

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Bird of Paradise) includes digital papers, images and sentiment;  Die: Spellbinders)

The vibrant colors in this set are just gorgeous! There is an outline version of the flower as well, so if you prefer coloring, you have that option. For me, I needed a really quick card so I used the color version and the Cards in Envy sketch and had a card in a matter of minutes!

Link to Challenge

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun this month! Between July 1 – 24, just for joining us for DPDC36 you will get HOLIDAY GREETINGS FREE (preview picture below)!  Also, July 1 –24 you will get this adorable VINTAGE LAMPPOST set FREE with your purchase from the Doodle Pantry store! 

FREE WITH PURCHASE June 1 - 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC36

(Imagine the Vintage Lamppost with these Holiday Greetings!!!)

Thanks for visiting me today!

HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...