Sunday, July 7, 2013

TWO CARDS ONE DIGITAL STAMP SET

Hello again! This is my second post for today so please scroll down after this one to see my other card!

I wanted to use two Doodle Pantry files to create my image and I ended up using it twice. Here are my cards:

(A2; Stamp set: Doodle Pantry Old Wheelbarrow and Black Eyed Susan; Die: Spellbinders; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I am submitting the above card to Freshly Made Sketches  and Art Impressions.

Art Impressions

     Challenge 113 -     "Floral Frenzy" Week Two - Each card has to have 5 or more flowers

 

(A2; Stamp set: Doodle Pantry Old Wheelbarrow and Black Eyed Susan; Die: Spellbinders; Embossing Folder: Darice)

I am submitting the above card to Operation Write Home.

The sets include images (color and outline), papers and sentiments. The papers and images are gorgeous!

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun this month! Between July 1 – 24, just for joining us for DPDC36 you will get HOLIDAY GREETINGS FREE (preview picture below)!  Also, July 1 –24 you will get this adorable VINTAGE LAMPPOST set FREE with your purchase from the Doodle Pantry store! 

FREE WITH PURCHASE June 1 - 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC36

(Imagine the Vintage Lamppost with these Holiday Greetings!!!)

Thanks for visiting me today!

HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...