Sunday, July 7, 2013

TWO CARDS ONE DIGITAL STAMP SET

Hello again! This is my second post for today so please scroll down after this one to see my other card!

I wanted to use two Doodle Pantry files to create my image and I ended up using it twice. Here are my cards:

(A2; Stamp set: Doodle Pantry Old Wheelbarrow and Black Eyed Susan; Die: Spellbinders; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I am submitting the above card to Freshly Made Sketches  and Art Impressions.

Art Impressions

     Challenge 113 -     "Floral Frenzy" Week Two - Each card has to have 5 or more flowers

 

(A2; Stamp set: Doodle Pantry Old Wheelbarrow and Black Eyed Susan; Die: Spellbinders; Embossing Folder: Darice)

I am submitting the above card to Operation Write Home.

The sets include images (color and outline), papers and sentiments. The papers and images are gorgeous!

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun this month! Between July 1 – 24, just for joining us for DPDC36 you will get HOLIDAY GREETINGS FREE (preview picture below)!  Also, July 1 –24 you will get this adorable VINTAGE LAMPPOST set FREE with your purchase from the Doodle Pantry store! 

FREE WITH PURCHASE June 1 - 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC36

(Imagine the Vintage Lamppost with these Holiday Greetings!!!)

Thanks for visiting me today!

HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

20 comments:

WhoMom said...

Both cards are lovely! I need to learn more about the whole digi stamp idea.
Thank you for sharing two great ideas.
Lyn

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

I really like your combination of colors and choice of border punches.

Linda said...

Yummy summer cards...both a full of sushine! TFS!!!

Jen Brum said...

Great card Ellen! Fun colours! Great image! I really love that pretty, green bow! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cheryl A. said...

very cute cards, yours look like they went together faster than mine! Love he little wheelbarrow! TFS!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet and summery! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Your cards are super summery, Ellen! That wheelbarrow image is lovely.
Hope you are doing well. I miss you!

JoAnn Ross said...

I sooo like these! The daisies in the wheelbarrow are perfect with the paper and the colors on the second CAS one are so bright and cheery!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is super pretty and OMG...I posted one with the flowers myself this morning and made a card similar to yours I have not posted yet. Great minds and talent mesh so well...haha Good grief...you make the prettiest bows!!!

Lee Mae said...

Two great cards! Love the colors and the wheelbarrow is terrific. The digital pattern papers from Doodle Pantry are so gorgeous, I wish we could buy paper pads of it!

BobbisTreasure said...

Really pretty images, and I love how you used them

Pia S said...

These cards have such a fresh look with this bright yellow and green color combination! Even though you've used the same image and colors the cards look very different. I like posts like this one as I find them very inspirational - it's incredible what a difference a little change, like the layout, can do...

Donna said...

Awesome cards! I love how you combined the two sets. Really cute layouts!

Glittered Paws said...

I love both of your cards - so pretty with the sunflowers in the wheelbarrow love your bright green and your bow on the first card is fantastic.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love both of these! Love the addition of the flowers to the wheelbarrow. Both designs are fabulous.

Glenda Atkins said...

Awesome cards! I just love the merged sentiments. Fabulous papers on the first and the fab embossing on the second!
hugs
Glenda

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Oh what bright, fresh, and clean cards! I'm a fan of Doodle Pantry so I love how you combined the two digis. I really love the sketch card and the decorative matting. Thanks for playing!

Kerry said...

Love both of the cards, 1 image but both are so different, totally awesome. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions' challenge! :)

Dawn Frost said...

Oh my I love the barrow full of Black Eye-Susans! I love them both!

Unknown said...

I love how you merged those two images together Ellen...it looks like they belong together. Awesome card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...