Friday, July 12, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello my dears! It is time for a masculine birthday card. Our son turned 24 on July 5th and will be home soon, so here is the card I made for him!

(A2; Paper: Teresa Collins (World Traveler) Die: Spellbinders, Silhouette (car); Stamp: Inspired by Stamping (Ahoy Matey))

Grant is a car guy so I felt maybe the car would work for him. It is a print and cut image that I popped up with foam tape. The sketch is from Mojo Monday’s sketch challenge #301.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Pia S said...

I really like this male card! Great choice of papers and design and love that car!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fabulous masculine card. Happy Birthday to your son. Love this car and that car is a great Silhouette find.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous masculine card, your son will love it!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...