Saturday, July 13, 2013

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE…

Happy Saturday crafty friends! Guess what? It is still raining!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I were trying to remember the last time we saw the sun, and we couldn’t come up with an answer. This is the wettest/coolest summer I can remember. I am not really complaining because I am loving the 75-89 degree temps! And the rain is a good excuse to stay in my craft room…. speaking of which, I guess I need to share my card:

(A2; Paper: scraps Die:  Silhouette (flower); Stamp: Verve (Take Note) Embossing Folder: The Paper Studio; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I just got a bunch of new Verve sentiments and could not wait to start using them! This one is a combination from the set “Take Note”. I think this will be a fabulous card for Operation Write Home!

When I first saw this sketch, I was not sure what to do with it. What do you do when that happens to you? I just start playing with paper until something that I like comes together. I know, not very artsy is it? Oh well, that is how my pea brain works! Hope you like the card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Amy O said...

What a pretty card! I love the stitching and the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

This has so many lovely details! The stitching, that fab flower...all work together for a wonderful card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Pia S said...

This is beautiful! It's a very simple sketch and I love your version of it - so elegant with the flower, decorative embossed background and the stitching around the edges! Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...