Friday, July 19, 2013

HAVE A BOOTIFUL DAY

Wow, I can’t believe it is time to start on holiday cards, but I realized my Operation Write Home cards need to change seasons! This one can be used for Halloween or maybe just an any occasion since it doesn’t really say Halloween on it:

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Candy Corn Ants COLOR) set includes image, paper and sentiment; Ribbons: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Die: Spellbinders)

I picked one of Doodle Pantry’s older sets for this card. I wanted to make something that could be used for fall and have always loved this cute image.

This was a super quick card to make since I used the OWH sketch. Cut an oval using the Oval Spellbinders and placed image in negative space. A little bling and a small bow and it was done! If you haven’t used OWH’s sketches before, you should check them out. They have dimensions of all pieces to help make it a quick card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Link to Challenge
 

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice fall or Halloween card - this is one of my fav sets too, great job.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh how fun is this card!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

YES YES YES....I am sooooo casing this adorable card of yours!!!

Dawn Frost said...

Halloween already AWWWWW, lol! Time is just flying by. LOVE this sketch and your take on it, I think it needs to be cased!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous take on the sketch Ellen, so colourful and would make a great Halloween card. Super job!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...