Friday, July 19, 2013

COOL DUDE

Happy Friday! This is my second card today, so please scroll down to see the first one!

(A2; Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays (Dude sentiment from RAD set), Inkadinkado (Cool sentiment from serif lowercase alphabet); Dies: Silhouette (penguins and card shape); Misc: Vellum (to make ice blocks), Liquid Pearls (for “snow”), UTEE)

This week, the Cue Card word at CAS-ology is Cool. I wanted to make ice blocks using vellum and UTEE so I thought the little penguins would be cute on this card. I cut the vellum and stamped the letters using Stazon.  I then coated each piece 2-3 times with UTEE, just depending on how they looked. I added Liquid Pearls to make it look like it is snowing and “built” up an accumulation on the sentiment blocks and a little on the penguins heads. Popped up the largest penguin with foam tape and was done.

Thanks for stopping by!
Link to Challenge
Week 53: COOL

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...