Tuesday, July 30, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH GLITTER

Hi sweet friends. What  a busy week for me! While Grant was home on leave, I tried to keep my schedule open for whatever he wanted to do, so for two weeks, I put off everything! Well this week is catch up time and I am in and out of the house every day. I have a quick post of a CAS card for you.

(A2; Dies: Silhouette; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

This card was fun to make because I never use glitter. I did see on Operation Write Home that I could use a little Stickles, so to meet the challenge at Addicted to CAS, I used a little bit of gold stickles on the M, C and the reindeer nose. Not much to say about this other than the top red/white panel is popped up to add interest.

I hope you enjoyed your visit!

Link to Challenge
 
 
 
 
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Donna said...

Very nice, Ellen. Hope you enjoyed your time with your son! Family is so much more important. You can always catch up!

Pia S said...

What a cute CAS Christmas design! The goggly eye is a fun detail!

Glenda Atkins said...

Too adorable, love the reindeer and his message!
hugs
Glenda

Julie said...

Great card- I just love any card with Rudolph and his red nose!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This cute little Reindeer certainly has the Awwww factor Ellen - love his glittery red nose!
Thank you for joining us at ATCAS - hope we will see you again.
Sylvia x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...