Wednesday, July 31, 2013

YOU MAKE ME SMILE WITH MY HEART

Today is the fifth Wednesday of July so that means it is time for   Inkspirational’s ANYTHING GOES Challenge #31!

I know you will want to see all the gorgeous creations from our DT so be sure to check out their cards at Inspirational to be inspired! Now here is my DT card.

(A2; Digital image: A Day for Daisies; DP: Wild Rose Studio (Annabelle’s Garden) Heart Border: Spellbinders; Dies: Spellbinders; Sentiment: Waltzingmouse Stamps; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

Oh boy! Anything goes is always fun, right? I decided to go whimsical again with another A Day for Daisies image that I colored with Copics.  I threaded the ribbon through the heart border and used a Sizzix to cut out the three little hearts. I mounted them with different foam tapes to give different heights.

Thanks for stopping by! I can’t wait to see what you create this week!

CHALLENGE LINK

SPONSOR

A Day For Daisies!

One lucky winner who plays along all month with us will win a prize from their store!

Now don’t forget to check out the other cards made by our super talented Design Team!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great Ellen! I like the border die around the image and the way you threaded the ribbon is very clever!
- Shauna

sandie said...

love the threaded ribbon-what a great idea x

Pia S said...

Your card is lovely, Ellen! The green and blue color combination works wonderfully, and I like your punched hearts border decorated with ribbon - so beautiful!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this, Ellen! Your coloring is great and I adore the ribbon woven through that border! HUGS and hope you have a great Friday! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Ellen,wonderful colouring and colours!

Marina said...

Great use of die cuts and perfect colouring on this lovely card. Marina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...