Friday, July 26, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Happy Friday dear friends. This is the first of two posts for you today! I can’t believe it but I have started my Christmas cards! I have a lot to make since I send a lot to Operation Write Home, so here is my first one for this year.

I have been working on CAS design lately but when I saw the theme for this week at Cards in Envy I knew I was IN! They are looking for layers, layers, layers and that is my comfort zone!

(A2; Paper: Recollections (Botanical Noel); Stamp: Freebie from a magazine last year (no name on it); Die: Spellbinders; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Ink: Copics

OK this is one of my rare times that I actually colored the images! I usually just freak out and go on to something else, but I have been looking at this image for over a year now. I felt like it was time to jump in and just color it. I then used the SB Romantic Rectangle to cut it and the oval die for the sentiment. piled on some layers, stitched them and popped up the sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge
 
 
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...