Thursday, July 25, 2013

THANKS

Hi to all my dear friends. I hope your week is going well. I have been busy quilling in my off time this week. The kids are still in and out for a few more days so I am enjoying as much time with them as possible.

This week, the theme at Less is More is make your own flowers!! So, I quilled my flower…. here it is:

(5x7; Stamp: Inspired by Stamping; Punch: Martha Stewart)

I have been wanting to quill this flower for a while, but either didn’t have the time or didn’t know how I was going to use it. I needed a thank you card for a neighbor, so, since I can hand deliver this, I knew exactly what I wanted to do! The card base is the lilac color with a popped up panel of the same color. A very pale yellow strip, punched with the MS punch creates the “trellis” effect. I stamped the sentiment using grape Pop Tone and made a banner.

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge
Week 129 Theme: For our THEME this week we would love to see Hand made Flowers

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...