Sunday, July 14, 2013

YOU ARE ONE OF MY NICEST THOUGHTS

Hi sweet friends! I hope your weekend is the most wonderful ever! I have a quick post for you today and maybe you can answer a question for me. First the card:

(A2; Paper: MME (Meadow Lark); Die:  Silhouette (flower frame); Stamp: Verve (Nicest Thoughts) Embossing Folder: Darice; Border Punch: Martha Stewart)

OK, I need to know if this can be considered CAS? I hope I didn’t get too carried away when I was designing this one, but I did like the final product! The gals at CAS-ual Fridays are looking for polka dots this week and for some reason, the black, white and bright green just had to go on this card LOL. Hope you enjoyed seeing it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

CFC109: Clean And Simple creations (watch that "white" space) with polka dots

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...