Sunday, July 14, 2013

YOU ARE ONE OF MY NICEST THOUGHTS

Hi sweet friends! I hope your weekend is the most wonderful ever! I have a quick post for you today and maybe you can answer a question for me. First the card:

(A2; Paper: MME (Meadow Lark); Die:  Silhouette (flower frame); Stamp: Verve (Nicest Thoughts) Embossing Folder: Darice; Border Punch: Martha Stewart)

OK, I need to know if this can be considered CAS? I hope I didn’t get too carried away when I was designing this one, but I did like the final product! The gals at CAS-ual Fridays are looking for polka dots this week and for some reason, the black, white and bright green just had to go on this card LOL. Hope you enjoyed seeing it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

CFC109: Clean And Simple creations (watch that "white" space) with polka dots

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!!
I would think it CAS, but that's just my opinion.

Pia S said...

CAS or not, your card is truly elegant and beautiful. I think people have slightly different opinions and versions of what the CAS style really is - some say lots of white space and one focal image only, others would say that an embossed background work as white space, some say that as long as it can be easily copied then it's CAS... To be honest I'm a bit confused myself:) But I'm always thinking that I'm learning by error, so why not enter it and see what feedback you get...

Deb said...

Love the colors and your polka dot border. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays,

Lindsay said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...