Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ENDLESS GRATITUDE

This is the last one for today! Thanks for bearing with me as I catch up. Do you get busy making cards and get behind posting them, or is that just me? Sometimes I just can’t stop creating!

This one is inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch and the photo at Paper Smooches….enjoy!

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches Salutations and Cyber Cafe, StampinUp! Gorgeous Grunge; Die: Spellbinders; Frames: StampinUp! (colored with Copics and coated with Crystal Effects)

The inspiration photo has such exciting color and forms, I knew right away I wanted to color these frames and use them. I felt the MM sketch could be very CAS so went with the square and kept it as CAS as I could. Some grunge stamping and a die cut frame completes this bright card. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!

Link to Challenges

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I LOVE the frame inside the frame inside the frame! CLEVER!! Great card:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge! I hope you will play along this week- Trending: Flowers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...