Thursday, August 29, 2013

YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic week. I wanted to take just a minute to share my card inspired by Freshly Made Sketches, and here it is:

(A2; Stamps: My Favorite Things Vertical Greetings; Paper: DCWV Linen Closet; Tag Die: Paper Smooches; Flowers/leaves: Inspired by Stamping; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Washi tape from Michaels)

I decided to use a tag where the vertical panel was in the sketch, so I added some layers for depth and interest. Added washi tape for the horizontal lines. Pretty quick and simple card here. I hope you like it!  

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Radhika said...

Wow fab card..love the washi tape and tag..beautiful colours..

Amy O said...

What a pretty tag! And I love the tiny flowers. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

This is lovely! The layers on the tag and those pretty flowers make this really special. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...