Saturday, August 10, 2013

I AM THANKFUL

Hi dear crafty friends. Popping in for a quick post here on Saturday. I hope your weekend is a blast!
Here is my Mojo Monday card for this week:

(A2; Sentiment: Silhouette; Paper: Simple Stories (Sn@p); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Well, I finished up another box of cards for Operation Write Home and this is one of the AnyHero cards I included. Since it will be a few weeks before anyone receives this card, I decided to switch to a fall theme. I LOVED that sketch this week! Since this is going to a deployed soldier, I thought this was a good autumn sentiment. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by!
Link to Challenge
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Pin It

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's Fall - bulous!!!M

Pia S said...

This card looks great! What I especially like about it is that it shows you can go a long way with just a few papers and a sentiment - it's all up to the combination of colors and layout. Love it!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the silhouette sentiment, looks fabulous on your card overtop of the center panels!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...