Sunday, August 11, 2013

OVER THE HILL

Hello dear friends! Nothing better than a lazy Sunday morning with a good cup of coffee! I needed a birthday card and wanted to do something different and a little funny so here goes:

(A2; Sentiment: Fiskars; Die cuts: Silhouette (Taz and Trees/foliage), Paper Smooches (“hills”); Ink: Tim Holz Distress Ink)

I used one of Paper Smooches dies to create the hills on this card. I cut 3 different hills and used Copics to change the shade of green on the back ones. I used DI on the front one. I used blue card for the sky and sponged with DI, then stamped the sentiment. I used the Silhouette to cut Taz and the tree and foliage which are popped up with foam tape. I hope you enjoyed the card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

I am entering this card at  Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: Challenge # 54 - Anything Goes

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Pia S said...

Now, this is such a fun card, Ellen! Love the scene you've made - perfect with your choice of encouraging sentiment!

Glenda Atkins said...

Well this one brought on a big smile and chuckle. Wonderfully funny card!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...