Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I LOOK UP TO YOU

Hello all my dear friends. It is time for another challenge at Inkspirational and since it's the second week of our challenge month that means we've got a fabulous photo for you to be inkspired by! 

Here is my DT card:

(A2;  Stamps: Paper Smooches (Zoo Crew); Tag die: Paper Smooches; Hearts: Sizzlets; Paper: Cosmo Cricket; Border: Martha Stewart; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

When I saw the inspiration photo, this Cosmo Cricket paper came immediately to mind. I really love the colors and love how the card turned out. And, who doesn’t love Zoo Crew! I think this giraffe is just adorable, especially with that googly eye!

Hope you enjoy!! Thanks for visiting!

CHALLENGE LINK

Here's our photo inkspiration~

 

SPONSOR

We've got a new sponsor offering a fabulous prize to one lucky winner for the month of August!

Eclectic Anthology

FREE Vintage Flower Basket Graphics-free, vintage, flower, rose, graphics, basket, antique

One lucky winner who plays along all month with us will win a prize from their store!

I am entering this card in the Paper Smooches challenge:

Now don’t forget to check out the other cards made by our super talented Design Team!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...