Friday, August 30, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

TGIF my crafties!  I saw the photo at Addicted to Stamps and More and  started trying to figure out how to turn it into a Christmas card. Here is what I came up with:

(A2; Stamps: Hampton Arts Stamps; Punch: EK;)

I don’t know if it exactly fits the challenge, but I really love how it turned out. I made the wreath from lots of punched leaves and added red crystals and a tiny red bow. Instead of grey, I used a metallic silver bordered with black and heat embossed the sentiment. I hope you like!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Paula S. said...

This looks like it would take forever to put together with all the leaf punches but wow what a beautiful, detailed result. Very pretty!

Pia S said...

This wreath looks fantastic, and the design is so classy! A great traditional Christmas design!

sandie said...

Wow Ellen, I love the way you have created this wreath-great idea and so creative and I really like the way inspiration works, so to me this is a great take on the photo. Hope you are well and great to see you joining us at ATSM x

Deepti Stephens said...

Oh wow! It's just perfect!! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...