Wednesday, August 7, 2013

THANK YOU

Hello sweet friends! I am seriously trying to wrap my head around the fact that August is here and going FAST! I love the holiday season but really, does it have to keep coming like a freight train? Oh well, lots to do before Christmas!!! For now though, time for some {ink}spiration!!!

It is the first week of our Inkspirational challenge month and that means we've got a color combo for you to be {ink}spired by! 

Here is my DT card:


(A2; Sentiment: Verve (You and I) Tag: Eclectic Anthology; Pearl swirl: ZVA)

I love the tag image from our Sponsor, Eclectic Anthology. The soft, romantic colors fit perfectly with some of my paper scraps. I think I have my sewing machine working properly now, so my stitching looks a little better on this card. Aren’t those champagne colored pearls yummy?

Hope you enjoy! Thanks so much for stopping by! Please be sure to click the link below to go right to the challenge at Inkspirational! I’ll be looking for your creation!!!

CHALLENGE LINK

Here's our color inkspiration~

 

SPONSOR

We've got a new sponsor offering a fabulous prize to one lucky winner for the month of August!

Eclectic Anthology

FREE Vintage Flower Basket Graphics-free, vintage, flower, rose, graphics, basket, antique

One lucky winner who plays along all month with us will win a prize from their store!

Now don’t forget to check out the other cards made by our super talented Design Team!
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

so shabby chic and feminine....I needed to see that this morning...to find my feminine side...haha Beautiful!

sandie said...

Beautiful soft colours and this tag looks perfect with the flourish of pearls x

Mynn xx said...

Yep, great minds and all that, Ellen! ;) LOVE the pearl swirl and the gorgeous vintage papers, friend! HUGS! :)

Donna Nuce said...

Beautiful card Ellen. I love the soft colors you used for the challenge. Have a great day.

Pia S said...

So nice and classy, and love the tag! It's a lovely color combination - I look forward to playing with these colors myself!

Marina said...

Great layout; love the pearly swirl and stitching. Marina

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful layout, papers and design, you have combined all three into a fabulous card!
hugs
Glenda

Ruth M said...

So beautiful Ellen, love the layout and the delicate feminine feel! Gorgeous pearl flourish and the stitching is a wonderful touch! Ruth x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...