Tuesday, August 6, 2013

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE!

Quick post for you this afternoon. This is my second post for today so please scroll down to see what’s up at Technique Time Tuesday in my first post!

(A2; Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Ahoy, Matey); Die: Sizzlets Circle)

I always think of the lighthouse at Hatteras Island when I think of summer, so I hope that will count for the Addicted to CAS theme. I combined the sketch from CAS(e) This Sketch to create this card. Since I used stamps from IBS, I’m adding this to the Gallery Contest.  It is pretty simple and not much to tell you about it. I hope you like it though!

Links to Challenges

Inspired by Stamping Gallery Contest

Thanks for stopping by!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

11 comments:

Pia S said...

This is a beautiful CAS nautical design. Before I saw that you've entered CAS (e) this sketch I though this would be perfect for just that challenge, so I can definitely see the inspiration source for this beautiful card!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful nautical scene and love that grey textured card stock.

Unknown said...

great interpretation of the sketch!

Karen Dunbrook said...

great masc. card...has a real presence...

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful Ellen, very masculine and I love the background paper with the stark look of the lighthouse. The moon adds the vitality, wow such a wonderful design.
hugs
Glenda

Patrice said...

Your card SCREAMS summer!!! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-232.html

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

LOVE Ellen! Going to pop this up on our FB page! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Hugs, Joanna

stressfreestamping said...

I love your color scheme. Such a lovely nautical card. I like that you chose something different from what people usually think of when they think summer, but it definitely still fits the challenge! Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

Leah said...

Fabulous card! I love all the elements of it. Thanks for joining us at IBS!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Perfect CAS masculine card, Ellen! I like the design very much. Glad you could link up with us at IBS, my friend. :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute sentiment with the lighthouse - Thanks for joining in at IBS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...