Tuesday, August 6, 2013

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE!

Quick post for you this afternoon. This is my second post for today so please scroll down to see what’s up at Technique Time Tuesday in my first post!

(A2; Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Ahoy, Matey); Die: Sizzlets Circle)

I always think of the lighthouse at Hatteras Island when I think of summer, so I hope that will count for the Addicted to CAS theme. I combined the sketch from CAS(e) This Sketch to create this card. Since I used stamps from IBS, I’m adding this to the Gallery Contest.  It is pretty simple and not much to tell you about it. I hope you like it though!

Links to Challenges

Inspired by Stamping Gallery Contest

Thanks for stopping by!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...