Thursday, August 22, 2013

YOU’RE THE BEST

Hi my dear friends and welcome back! My card for you today is inspired by A Blog Named Hero where the focus is on vellum this week.

 

(A2; Stamps: Inkadinkado (Dot Flourishes), Hero Arts (sentiment); Copics to color vellum; crystals)

I colored my vellum strips with Copics and then used vellum glue to attach to the base panel. I stamped the flourish with matching shades of DI and added crystals over the dots, plus a few random tiny crystals. I stamped the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape. I hope you liked my card. Thanks for visiting today!

Link to Challenge

 

Challenge #30: Victorious Vellum
 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Sue McRae said...

I like the fun pattern with your coloured strips of vellum. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

Cris said...

Coloring vellum is one of my favorite techniques, and here it looks awesome! Love the colors you used, and the flourish with the rhinestones! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...