Friday, August 23, 2013

ONCE UPON A TIME

Hello again sweeties! I saw the cue card at Casology was paper and I m a made this card the other day. But, I had another idea, paper dolls, so I made another card and used the Freshly Made Sketches sketch, however I am afraid it turned into a “hot mess” with all my little paper doll parts. Anyway, here it is:

  (A2; Paper: Simple Stories (Sn@p!); Paper doll: Silhouette America; Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps; EF Cuttlebug)

This is going to Operation Write Home, so I wanted to include some extras for the doll. I love the sketch but I’m not so sure this sketch was the right one for this project. Oh well. I’m sure some little girl will enjoy it anyway.

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

6 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the heart embossing, and I see the paper dolls! Great fit for the sketch, and superb to see you posted it! I post all my efforts as well, and love seeing fellow artist that do the same!

Have a great weekend, and thanks so much for playing with us at CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

What a clever idea for this cue card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Maureen Merritt said...

This is perfect, I love the idea of paper dolls, very creative! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Linda Suarez said...

What a cute idea to use a paper doll! I'm sure some little girl will love it! Thanks so much for joining us in this special Freshly Made Sketches celebration!

Rita W said...

The paper dolls are so cute, especially with that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Pia S said...

Your card really took me down the memory lane with your paper doll elements! I had 2 favorite activities as a child - one was jigsaw puzzles and the other was playing with paper dolls. I had a shoe box filled with them, my own and those that my aunt and my mother got when they were children. I've still got them all! Love your card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...