Friday, August 23, 2013

ONCE UPON A TIME

Hello again sweeties! I saw the cue card at Casology was paper and I m a made this card the other day. But, I had another idea, paper dolls, so I made another card and used the Freshly Made Sketches sketch, however I am afraid it turned into a “hot mess” with all my little paper doll parts. Anyway, here it is:

  (A2; Paper: Simple Stories (Sn@p!); Paper doll: Silhouette America; Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps; EF Cuttlebug)

This is going to Operation Write Home, so I wanted to include some extras for the doll. I love the sketch but I’m not so sure this sketch was the right one for this project. Oh well. I’m sure some little girl will enjoy it anyway.

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...