Monday, September 2, 2013

CHRISTMAS WISHES

Happy Monday sweeties! I have a couple of posts for you today, so here we go with the first one. I only recently found 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and I think I will be participating in as many challenges as possible! You can never have too many Christmas cards, especially when most of them go to Operation Write Home!

(A2; Stamps: Heartfelt Creations (tree), Verve Ornamental Christmas; Die: Silhouette America (poinsettia))

The challenge is to chose a previous color combo (I picked Green/White) and a previous sketch (see below). I embossed the tree in green and then cut my little rectangles. I wanted to create the idea of looking out a window with snow falling. So I added some dots of Stickles. (I tried Flower Soft, but it came off. Anyone have a secret for that stuff? I even used the Flower Soft glue). I stamped the sentiment, cut the pennant tag and attached using foam tape. Lastly, I cut the poinsettia on my Silhouette and attached.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

  

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...