Monday, September 2, 2013

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

I know I already posted an entry for Less is More this week, but when I re-read the challenge, I decided I wanted to enter another card, this time with watercolor.

(A2; Stamps: Stampendous, Close to My Heart; Paint: Twinkling H20)

The challenge this week is to use a rubber stamp, and then I noticed that Chrissie said “In addition if you could use watercolours that would be wonderful!” and I thought of my Twinkling H20s waiting patiently for play time. I only have a starter kit so not a lot of colors. I used Golden Nugget and Spanish Moss for this one and stamped the sentiment in Wild Honey DI. Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

Week 135 Use A Rubber Stamp

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Jen Nelson said...

another fabulous stamp ellen

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...