Friday, September 20, 2013

ENJOY THIS DAY

Hello sweeties! Time for CAS(e) This Sketch!

(A2; Image: Silhouette America [flourish label by Echo Park], [fall junque enjoy this day label by House of 3]; Ribbon: AC Moore; Paper: Farm House Paper Company [Fair Skies paper pack])

I used my Silhouette for this card and it was very quick and easy! I just printed the “enjoy this day” label, cut the label and swirl on paper from Fair Skies and mounted the “enjoy this day” label under the frame. I used the swirl in a different spot because I thought it could work to indicate motion. I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the main panel, rounded two corners and attached to the card base. I popped up the image and was all done!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Great card!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...