Thursday, September 19, 2013

OH SNAP!

This is Handmade Cards Week at Moxie Fab World and Cath has a whole series of challenges lined up for us! This card is for The Stickers & Tape Challenge. Again, this was a real challenge for me since I don’t really use stickers and hardly ever use tape. Oh well, here it is anyway:

(A2; Papers, stickers, tape all from Sn@p! Simple Stories; Heart chipboard sticker from Heidi Swapp)
OK, not as cool and graphic as the examples but it was fun giving this a try. I love the Simple Stories papers and had just picked up some matching stickers so I gave it a shot. I’ll probably try to work on this style a bit. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Link to Challenge

The Stickers & Tape Challenge

The Stickers & Tape Challenge
Ends 10/21
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ellen! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...