Monday, September 30, 2013

FLEAS ON EARTH!

LOL I decided to do a card to lighten the mood! I don’t know about y’all but I get so tired of negative news and attitudes, so some days just need some fun.  This week’s technique at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is emboss resist, so here is what I came up with (using OWH’s sketch for this week!).

(A2; Stamps: Hampton Art Outlines; Paper: The Paper Studio Old World Winter; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Holly: K&Company Brenda Walton)

I wanted to create a vintage feel so I decided to use DI and strategically color the images. Instead of adding the oval shown in the sketch, I added a bow and some holly.  I think the dog is adorable, but then I am a dog lover! I just love this paper pack I got at Hobby Lobby (wish we had one here!). It is totally vintage and definitely my style. Hope you enjoyed! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...