Tuesday, October 1, 2013

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

It is RELEASE DAY at Doodle Pantry!!!! Woo Hoo! Laurie has so much fun for us AGAIN this month! You will definitely want to check out all of the DTs creations, but first, let me show you mine!

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Jolly Saint Nicholas) includes digital papers, images and sentiment; EF: The Paper Studio; Die: Paper Smooches)

I fell in love with Jolly St Nick at first sight! He has such twinkly eyes and such a sweet face. I was going to use my Silhouette to cut out the images, but my blade was messing up, so I fussy cut them with my craft knife, and I’m glad I did! The green panel was embossed with a holly EF. The red DP was cut using a Paper Smooches die. I then mounted those two panels to the card base. I merged the sentiment onto another green DP, printed and mounted on the same red as the card base.  I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the front and tied it with green twine. Next I added the sentiment and holly sprigs with foam tape and then placed St Nick.

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun this month! Want some freebies? Check this out: between October 1 – 24, if you join us for DPDC39 AND USE A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE you will get Angel Birdie FREE (preview picture below)!  Also, October 1 –24 you will get this adorable Stocking Ants set FREE with your purchase from the Doodle Pantry store! 

PLUS, Laurie has an extra special surprise for you this week! October 1 thru 7 ONLY  -  Get 25% OFF the NEW DOODLE PANTRY PRODUCTS released October 1, 2013!!

(excludes SVG's, Templates)

~~MINIMUM purchase $3.00 required~~

This includes all the new October 1, 2013 Doodle Pantry image products (NO SVG/templates) AND includes the products re-released that were previously sold at CDS!!!

FREE WITH PURCHASE October 1 –24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC39

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry October Release. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our DT and see all of the new stamp sets from Laurie.

HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, this is a show stopper, Ellen! Your design and vivid background are beautiful.

Pia S said...

Great use of traditional colors and a sweet Santa image. Your pile of Christmas cards is rapidly increasing - I'm guessing you're on schedule with your Christmas preparations:)

Donna said...

St. Nick never looked so great! Very cute. I love the layout!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Love your take on Saint Nick. Love the traditional feel and the texture is amazing on this card. Hugs.

Debbie said...

Such a pretty card!! I love the traditional red/green combo!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love that Santa image of Laurie's and love the background you gave it. Wonderful card!
hugs
glenda

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful image Ellen, love that embossing folder!

Lola said...

Oh my, what a perfect layout with him looking out, and beautifully colored.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...