Tuesday, September 17, 2013

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

Hi my sweet friends! I am back from my visit with my daughter and getting back in the groove. My craft room is a total disaster because I have been doing so much, but now it is time to share. Cleaning will have to come later!

First for you today, I have a card inspired by CAS(e) This Sketch:

(A2; Stamps: Verve Ornamental Christmas, Hampton Art Outlines (SCO591), Inkadinkado Dot Flourishes; Ink: Copics, Stazon, Sakura glitter pen)

When I saw the sketch, I thought of my flourish stamps but after playing with them decided I needed to rotate the sketch.  I just bought the Hampton Art set that has the little mice in it and felt they would be cute along with the little ornament in the set. I used some silver glitter gel pen on the top and center of the ornaments and added some tiny bling. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is adorable. Love that little mouse image.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so sweet!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...