Tuesday, September 17, 2013

MAY YOU BE FILLED WITH PEACE, JOY & HOPE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

I just love that sentiment from Inspired by Stamping! Not only do I love what it says but I think the fonts are beautiful.  Here let me show you:

(A2; Stamps: Inspired by Stamping Christmas Greetings and Fancy Labels Eighteen; Die: Spellbinders Labels Eighteen; Paper: The Paper Studio Old World Winter; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; EF: The Paper Studio; Other: baker’s doily, pearls)

This week is a color challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, using Kraft, red and white. I  used a Kraft base and then make 3 strips. The middle one is also Kraft which I embossed with the EF. I stitched all three strips on the base, added the doily and then stamped and die cut the sentiment focal point. The bow and pearls complete this vintage card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

I am also adding this to the Inspired by Stamping Contest Gallery

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...