Tuesday, September 17, 2013

MAY YOU BE FILLED WITH PEACE, JOY & HOPE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

I just love that sentiment from Inspired by Stamping! Not only do I love what it says but I think the fonts are beautiful.  Here let me show you:

(A2; Stamps: Inspired by Stamping Christmas Greetings and Fancy Labels Eighteen; Die: Spellbinders Labels Eighteen; Paper: The Paper Studio Old World Winter; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; EF: The Paper Studio; Other: baker’s doily, pearls)

This week is a color challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, using Kraft, red and white. I  used a Kraft base and then make 3 strips. The middle one is also Kraft which I embossed with the EF. I stitched all three strips on the base, added the doily and then stamped and die cut the sentiment focal point. The bow and pearls complete this vintage card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

I am also adding this to the Inspired by Stamping Contest Gallery

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

11 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, this is SO elegant and gorgeous! LOVE the papers and the stitching--this is amazing! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

Margaret said...

Yes I agree the fonts are very lovely on your sentiment and the doily really makes it pop plus that beautiful red bow.
Hugs
Margaret M

Patricia H said...

The doily looks great with the stitched layers. I love the rich deep red of the bow and pearls. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52{C}CT!

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the vintage feel of your card - very elegant! The stitched detail is great. Thanks for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Ruth M said...

What a beautiful card Ellen, I love the texture, the mix of patterns and that gorgeous framed sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT, please come back soon! Ruth x

Louise van Vuren said...

Love the papers and you're very on trend with your doily. Great use of our colour combination of kraft, red and white. Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT

Louise xx

Leah said...

SO beautiful! Love the big bow and that is a fabulous sentiment :) Thanks for joining us at IBS!

Danielle Vincent said...

Beautiful sentiment card!! Love your mix of papers - very classy. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Tina said...

This is just precious! Thanks for sharing with us at IBS.

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is so beautiful Ellen! I love the perfect bow underneath the sentiment! A beautiful Christmas card! Hugs, Joanna

Colleen Dietrich said...

I love this set, too. You framed the sentiment beautifully, and those papers really set it off. I like the shabby chic feel of them.

:) Glad you linked up again with us at IBS, Miss Ellen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...