Monday, September 23, 2013

IN TRUE LOVE….

Happy Monday dear crafty friends!  I am continuing with Moxie Fab World’s Handmade Cards Week: The Color Media Challenge and decided to combine this color media challenge with the CAS-ual Fridays Fall colors with a leaf challenge.

(A2; Sentiment: My Favorite Things Love; Stamps/dies: Heartfelt Creations; Label and Frame: Silhouette America Sophie Gallo, Color Media: Twinkling H2Os; Paper: DCWV)
I just love this textured paper by DCWV. I’m almost out so I need to find more! I made the card base with eCraftwell CS and lined it with white CS. I cut the panel and rounded one corner and attached to base. I cut the label and frame, and then stamped the sentiment. I stamped the leaves and painted using Twinkling H2Os, then cut them using dies. I popped up the sentiment with foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by!
Link to Challenge


 

The Color Media Challenge

The Color Media Challenge
Ends 10/21


2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...