Monday, September 23, 2013

IN TRUE LOVE….

Happy Monday dear crafty friends!  I am continuing with Moxie Fab World’s Handmade Cards Week: The Color Media Challenge and decided to combine this color media challenge with the CAS-ual Fridays Fall colors with a leaf challenge.

(A2; Sentiment: My Favorite Things Love; Stamps/dies: Heartfelt Creations; Label and Frame: Silhouette America Sophie Gallo, Color Media: Twinkling H2Os; Paper: DCWV)
I just love this textured paper by DCWV. I’m almost out so I need to find more! I made the card base with eCraftwell CS and lined it with white CS. I cut the panel and rounded one corner and attached to base. I cut the label and frame, and then stamped the sentiment. I stamped the leaves and painted using Twinkling H2Os, then cut them using dies. I popped up the sentiment with foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by!
Link to Challenge


 

The Color Media Challenge

The Color Media Challenge
Ends 10/21


2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Pia S said...

This is a beautiful version of an autumn CAS card, Ellen! Love the colors of your leaves and the way you attached them to the panel with sentiment.

Alice said...

love the rounded corner. lovely card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Wida said...

the frame is so lovely with the leaves bordering around it. its a very serene card. Thanks for playing CFC!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ellen! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...