Sunday, September 22, 2013

OH HAPPY DAY!

OK, now for the first idea I had for Less is More! Actually, I had been trying to figure out what to use for Moxie Fab World’s Handmade Cards Week: The General Craft Supplies Challenge. Hopefully, fabric will count as general craft supplies!


(A2; Stamps:  StampinUp! Gorgeous Grunge; Stampabilities Cute Border Mix; Momenta dots)
I have this really cute piece of fabric with lady bugs and bees on it. I ran some CS through my Xyron and started attaching the fabric. Before sticking down the bee, I added a little stuffing under him. I then hand stitched around him and attached him to a round piece of chipboard. I cut the fabric away using the chipboard as my guide.
The StampinUp! Gorgeous Grunge stamps were added to my white CS and then the sentiment was added. Just for fun I added 3 little sticker dots.
I hope you like it! 
Link to Challenges

Week 138 Theme FELT or FABRIC

The General Craft Supplies Challenge

The General Craft Supplies Challenge
Ends 10/21
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...