Sunday, September 22, 2013

OH HAPPY DAY!

OK, now for the first idea I had for Less is More! Actually, I had been trying to figure out what to use for Moxie Fab World’s Handmade Cards Week: The General Craft Supplies Challenge. Hopefully, fabric will count as general craft supplies!


(A2; Stamps:  StampinUp! Gorgeous Grunge; Stampabilities Cute Border Mix; Momenta dots)
I have this really cute piece of fabric with lady bugs and bees on it. I ran some CS through my Xyron and started attaching the fabric. Before sticking down the bee, I added a little stuffing under him. I then hand stitched around him and attached him to a round piece of chipboard. I cut the fabric away using the chipboard as my guide.
The StampinUp! Gorgeous Grunge stamps were added to my white CS and then the sentiment was added. Just for fun I added 3 little sticker dots.
I hope you like it! 
Link to Challenges

Week 138 Theme FELT or FABRIC

The General Craft Supplies Challenge

The General Craft Supplies Challenge
Ends 10/21
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card! Fabulous design and I just love the little padded bee :)
Best wishes,Nessa xx

Pia S said...

How cute! I like the idea of adding a little piece of fabric instead of an image. I've got piles of fabrics that I never use. I think I will go through them and see if I can use any of them like you did here...

Unknown said...

Awww this is too cute Elen, and a relly great use of some scrap fabric! :)
Lizy xx (LIM GDT)

GinaA said...

Just love that Bee, great card design and love the way you have used the grunge stamp images in the background.

Chrissie said...

This is simply terrific Ellen!
Great use of your fabric !
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute, love the fabric image and the grunge background!
hugs
Glenda

Marlena M. said...

BEAUTIFUL composition!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ellen! Thanks for linking this up to the General Craft Supplies Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...