Sunday, September 22, 2013

MERRY AND BRIGHT

Hi sweeties! I hope your weekend is going well. I have a couple of quick posts to finish out the day, so sit back with a cool drink and check out this and my next post!

(A2; Stamps: Verve Ornamental Christmas; EF: StampinUp!; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Cross stitch by me)

Oh boy! We made it through Chrissie’s OLC last week! This week stumped me for a bit but when I was scrounging around looking for fabric, I found my old stash of cross stitch goodies! Well, of course that gave me a second idea for this challenge, and I immediately went to work on a mini cross stitch pattern. After I completed it, I mounted it on chipboard that I ran through the Xyron and frayed the edges. I used the EF on the bottom half of the panel and added the strip of ribbon tied with a twine bow. The sentiment is from Verve.

I hope you like it!  PSST! The first idea is coming up so check back in!!

Link to Challenge

Week 138 Theme FELT or FABRIC

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

This looks brilliant Ellen, I love that little needlepoint tree!
Super job!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Katy said...

I love this card! I love the embroidery tree! And how you tied twine around that cool Christmas ribbon! Very awesome! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

How wonderful....I'm loving the fabric cards you are making and this cross stitched one is no exception.

Unknown said...

This is fabby Ellen! Loving the little cross stitch tree! :)
Lizy xx (LIM GDT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...