Thursday, October 10, 2013

A MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi sweet friends. This is our first really rainy, cold fall day so I have been in my craft room this afternoon. I made this Christmas card with one goal in mind: I wanted it to look like something that you could maybe find in your Grandmother’s attic, so here it is.

(A2; Paper: Whimsey Stamps (Vintage Christmas); Sticker: K&Co. (Brenda Walton); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Border punch: Martha Stewart (Vintage Doily); Dies: Spellbinders (Scalloped Circle and Circle))

  I used the Mojo Monday sketch and some “Vintage Christmas” papers. I distressed the base panel and stitched the top panel on after border punching the bottom edge. I added a doily and a couple of circle dies from Spellbinders and stitched on the banner. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

Well, that is just beautiful! I love everything about it. :)

Pia S said...

This is gorgeous, Ellen! Love the soft colors and I think this untraditional color scheme works really well with this classy design!

Donna Nuce said...

Mission accomplished Ellen. I love the soft shabby look to this card. Beautiful! Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...