Friday, October 11, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi sweeties! I just love this week’s simple sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and came up with this card.

  (A2; Stamps: Verve (Ornamental Christmas), EF: StampinUp!; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

After embossing my white card stock, I used two circles to mask off the area for the wreath. I wanted to keep this card very neutral, so I used Antique Linen DI to color the wreath and added a few small crystals.

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

 

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Pia S said...

What a lovely version of the sketch! What a brilliant idea to make the wreath by masking circles - I might have to copy that idea!

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

So elegant and clean! Your work is beautiful! I'd love for you to apply for our Design Team at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-are-having-design-team-call.html

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

So elegant and clean! Your work is beautiful! I'd love for you to apply for our Design Team at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-are-having-design-team-call.html

Linda Suarez said...

I love the embossing and I especially like how you added the wreath - beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

Well I just love how you made that wreath! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...