Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

Hello my sweet friends. I have a confession about this card; it almost didn’t make it to blogland. In fact, I made it so many times I was ready to give up. So, I would love to know what you think of it.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Ornamental Christmas), Inspired by Stamping (Vintage Postcards), Inkadinkado (Reindeer); EF: Darice; Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black & London Fog); EP: Ranger (Gold))

I admit, I am not the best stamper, and that reindeer stamp is a wooden block, so trying to get it positioned exactly where I wanted it was not easy for me. I used the London Fog for the Postal stamp to add depth. I added the little red rhinestone for the nose and still felt something was missing. I ended up adding the embossing at the bottom and the red ribbon. Now I feel it is done! What do you think? 

I used the CAS(e) This Sketch in reverse. I wanted to use something that flies that was not an airplane so I chose the reindeer. I also want to enter this at Casology this week where the theme is black. I love how the black border makes this card really pop.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...