Friday, November 1, 2013

HAVE A LITTLE FUN TODAY

Hi sweet friends. I can’t believe it is already the first of the month and that means it is RELEASE DAY at Doodle Pantry!!!! Woo Hoo! Laurie has so much fun for us AGAIN this month! You will definitely want to check out all of the DTs creations, but first, let me show you mine!

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Igloo Fun) includes digital papers, images and sentiment; Border Punch: Martha Stewart; Button Punch: Marvy; Die: Spellbinders (Gold Rectangle One))

I used the precolored image, but I used the .png file so I could digitally color the snow and sky, and surprise (!) when I added the blue I could see the snow falling. I just love how Laurie always has all of these great details in her images. I think the only other thing that needs describing is the “button”. It is a paper button that has Stickles on it and then is coated in Crystal Effects to seal in any glitter that might want to get away. I did that so this card could go to Operation Write Home.

Here is the preview for Igloo fun:

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun this month! Want some freebies? Check this out: between November 1 – 24, if you join us for DPDC40 AND USE A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE you will get Igloo Fun FREE (preview picture below)!  Also, November 1 –24 you will get this adorable Vintage Fan set FREE with your purchase from the Doodle Pantry store! 

FREE WITH PURCHASE November 1 –24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC40

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry November Release. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our DT and see all of the new stamp sets from Laurie.

HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Ellen your card is outstanding. Love the blue with the pop of black. Gorgeous details and spectacular design.

Donna said...

Oh this is so awesome Ellen. I love the falling snow. Laurie thinks of everything! I am going to have to get this set. My future daughter-in-law love penguins and I can;t wait to make a card with this!

Unknown said...

They do look like they're having fun,, don't they? What a great card Ellen! Love it!!

Debbie said...

This is such a cute and fun card!! Pretty colors and I love the border punch!!

Dawn Frost said...

I love the colour contrast of black and blue, love those bottom scallops!

Lola said...

What a fun card. Your colors are so nice and vivid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...