Wednesday, October 9, 2013

JUST BECAUSE

Hello dear friends. I have a couple of quick posts for you today. This first one is for Addicted to Stamps and More where ANYTHING GOES this week!

  (A2; Stamps: Stampendous! (Botanical Daffodil), Inspired by Stamping (Fancy Tags), CAS-ual Fridays (Loving Thoughts; Die: Spellbinders (Oval); Punch: Martha Stewart (Vintage Doily); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

The theme this week at Addicted to Stamps and More it is ANYTHING GOES so I am submitting this card a made a while back but have not shared yet. I stamped the Daffodils several times on white card stock. I then stamped them again on another piece and cut out with the oval Spellbinder. I colored just the flowers inside the oval and matched it up with the image below. I used the border punch on the left and added crystals. On yellow card stock, I stamped the tag image and sentiment, then fussy cut and slid onto a piece of ribbon that I tied around the panel and mounted on black card stock.

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE:

Challenge #66 ANYTHING GOES!

 

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the splash of yellow here and the spotlight technique. A very elegant and feminine card. Thanks for playing along with ASM this week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen. Beautiful card. I love the way you highlighted the daffodil with your coloured layer. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my gosh - how gorgeous! LOVE that terrific pop of yellow. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...