Monday, October 7, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi sweet friends! Another quick post today. This is for Less is More.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Ornamental Christmas); EF: Darice (Snowflakes); Flower: Silhouette America; Paint: Twinkling H2Os (Ice) )

I love white on white so this was a fun challenge for me. I used vellum and embossed it with a Darice embossing folder. I cut the poinsettia out using my Silhouette and attached over the vellum. I used linen card stock and stitched around it, added the vellum and flower then stamped the sentiment.

I hope you like it! 

Link to Challenges

Colour challenge Week 140

White Christmas: For our challenge this week, we have chosen to add another parameter to our colour challenge and that is that the submissions must be Christmas related cards. The colour is WHITE on WHITE

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is lovely Ellen, the vellum creates a lovely effect!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

this is so lovely
Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Donna Nuce said...

I love the embossed vellum. Beautiful card Ellen! Have a great day.

Glenda Atkins said...

Love, love this poinsettia! Gorgeous card!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...